Alumni Prayer FocusApril 2022
This month we are praying for Christable Addio-Chidie, a 2018 MDiv graduate. Christable is a part of the Children’s Ministry Team at Agape House New Testament Church in Accra, Ghana. Agape Kidz is a place where children are loved, valued, and empowered to be God wants them to be.
Christable has many roles within the church.
- Edits the previous lessons for Early Childhood classes.
- Converts the weekly sermons into understandable Bible lessons for children with accompanying videos.
- Creates the take-home sheets for the children.
- Prepares graphics, PowerPoint, and banners to be used to enhance the lessons.
- Prepares special events for the children.
- Trains volunteers.
- Organizes outreach programs and gives support to local churches to serve more children in the community.
- Pray for wisdom and guidance from the Holy Spirit as I research and write lessons.
- Pray that this will be more than ‘just’ a job or weekly routine. Pray that God will use this ministry to help me grow spiritually as I write and create the lessons for the children.
- Pray for strength, unity, peace, and the growth of the team. The task can get overwhelming and raise doubts and disagreements.
- I would like to study and improve my lesson writing skills – pray for this opportunity.
“Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to pray for me. God bless you.” – Christable