Alumni Job Opportunities
Below you will find links to job and ministry opportunities outside of Tyndale. If you have a job/ministry opportunity that you would like to make available through this website please send the link to email@example.com for our consideration.
Churchplanter Erasmus University (0,4 FTE)
We are looking for someone to plant a new church focused on making disciples from a non-Christian background at and around Erasmus University in Rotterdam. This will be a part of the LEEFnetwork (www.leefrotterdam.nl). The vision is to plant a churchplant that works bottom up and starts discipling people through missional small groups. We will focus on reaching the diverse student and community population, including international students and residents.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Someone who is God-centered and wants to glorify Jesus in all things
- Someone who longs for a life a full dependence on the Holy Spirit through prayer and living in God’s Presence
- Someone with a deep walk with the LORD, broken and humbleness and capacity to learn
- Someone with a God-given passion for the university context
- Someone with an ability to bridge cultural, generational, and economic differences
- Someone with the gift of building a team and training others
- Preferably someone with experience in churchplanting/ disciple making
- A young man or couple, preferably between 25-35 years old
How will we support you?
- You will be part of a network with people who have 25 years of experience in disciple making and churchplanting
- You will be supported and benefit from the expertise of the Ethnos Network (ethnosnetwork.wordpress.com).
- You will be coached by Theo Visser and be part of the other leaders of the LEEFnetwork
- This is a bi-vocational job. We will support you with a small gift of 500 euro per month
We would love to be in touch with you if you think you might be this person. We look forward to walk, worship and work together with you!
If you are interested just contact Theo Visser (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the 30th of November 2020.